|Job Profile||Salary Offered|
|Programmer Analyst Trainee||3.38 LPA|
Let’s Discuss the Eligibility Criteria, Job Description and Selection Process for this Profile-
– Responsible for developing defect-free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
– Have good understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
– Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
– Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
– Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
-BE/B.tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
– First-class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
– No standing arrears in current education.
– Maximum 2 years gap in education.
– Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
– Should be an Indian Citizen.
Round 1: Aptitude Round
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||16||16 mins|
|Logical Reasoning||24||35 mins|
|Verbal Ability||22||18 mins|
|Automata Fix||7||20 mins|
Candidate needs to fix all errors in a given code, Candidate needs to correct the syntax of the given code without changing its logic. Candidates need to complete the given code by reusing existing functions in the code. Error in if else condition like or for loop wherein one equal to sign is missing etc.
Round 2: Technical Round:
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Cognizant Placement Papers and Interview Questions|