The Operations executive in Supply Chain acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
The Executive will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to vendors selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of vendors in Amazon. The Ops Executive is expected to Train, Audit and improve vendor operation experience. Additionally develop internal documentation and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements set as per amazon standard.
candidate should be comfortable with travelling at vendor’s warehouse as per requirement.
Education: Any Graduation (other than Freshers – MBA,BE & BTech)
· Language: English
· Comfortable with travelling to vendor’s warehouse as per requirement.
· Experience with handling internal or external customers preferred. Strong desire to learn, adapt & expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
· Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech , MBA / PGDM / MBM|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Amazon Placement Papers and Interview Questions|