Provide support to the US Talent Development Learning operations, to serve the Offshore Clients, with regards to Planning and Delivering of training. It is essential to act as an Advisor & a Consultant to our clients.
1. Provide administration support for US Program managers and Stakeholders
2. Manage learning mailboxes and respond to queries
3. Maintain and manage the Deloitte LMS
4. Send communications such as pre-work, instructor/participant memos, invites etc.
5. Data entry/verification for attendance capture/Learning session creation
6. Connect with Clients periodically, provide relevant updates and serve as a consultant/advisor
7. Serve as coordinator for Virtual sessions and provide technical support
8. Provide adhoc/scheduled reports and analytics to program managers.
Note-Even freshers with good communication skills can apply.
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Deloitte Placement Papers and Interview Questions|