Prepare engagement set-up paperwork.
• Track and report time report expenses and Accenture other expenses. Periodically review expense budgets. Track use of and compliance with the engagement’s expense policy.
• Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, client personnel expenses against program budget and any other expense charges to program budget. Follow-up about questionable or invalid expenses.
• Monitor engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment.
• Assist/prepare Accenture (and subcontractor) bill to client based upon contractual requirements and engagement status. Process bill in Accenture financial systems.
• Prepare accounts payable payment requests and submit to Accounting Center (ASC, ESC).
• Assist with engagement shutdown activities (prepare final bill to client, close job numbers, etc.).
• Assist with ensuring U.S. GAAP compliance.
• Collect engagement time.
• Perform reconciliation processes (turnaround document, ARTES, job summaries).
• Perform data and report archiving.
• Manage/perform Accenture time reporting processes (collection, entry, and send processing).
• Assist with forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation).
|Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Education||MBA / PGDM / MBM , CA , ICWA|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Accenture Placement Papers and Interview Questions|