Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Associate's Degree
Travel Percentage : 0%
This position will be responsible for processing all assigned tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Review and approval of Group level monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations, ensure preparation is in strict adherence to policies and procedures, all open items are accurately/timely identified and resolved in a timely manner.
- Approval of journal entries in accordance with US GAAP and Company Financial Policy
- Strong Analytical skills - Monthly P/L and B/S Trend Analysis to identify accruals/ wrong coding/unusual postings/etc. and work closely with respective stakeholders to resolve before books close
- To work closely with Group controllers, Sub-ledgers, tax teams, any other stake holders located globally
- Drive Review and other Month end call with Business stakeholders and Controllers
- Guide and mentor team members, day to day process and BAU reviews, address queries
- Create and Drive culture of strong Review mechanisms, monitoring and tracking mechanisms, Process controls.
- Ability to plan and deliver work as per the set timelines, drive and Impart technical and process knowledge to teams
- Assist with SOX, external and internal audits providing supporting/addressing queries/general ledger information as requested
- Support Monthly/quarterly/Annual analytics preparations and Reviews
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationship and drive changes/initiatives so as to align to Business needs
- Assist Manager with special projects as assigned
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Last date to apply : 2020-11-22
Job Description :position Type : Full Timetype Of Hire : Experienced (relevant Combo Of Work And Education)education Desired : Associate's Degreetravel Percentage : 0%this Position Will Be Responsible For Processing All Assigned Tasks, Incl
Looking for Bachelors/ Degree graduates profile.