The Executive Assistant is responsible to prioritize daily workflow and maintain speed and accuracy of data entered, to identify problems and communicate with manager to resolve issues, to follow up on problems, to ensure that they are resolved, and to work closely with department personnel to ensure that correct and complete information is captured for all entries.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Prioritize daily workflow and maintain speed and accuracy of data entered.
- Read and understand real estate related contracts and other documents to extra key information
- Identify problems and communicate with manager to resolve issues.
- Follow up on problems to ensure that they are resolved.
- Work closely with department personnel to ensure that correct and complete information is captured for all entries.
- Access scanned images and understand the scanning process.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Data entry experience ideal
- Proficient in fast and accurate data entry
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize when there is missing or conflicting information
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Problem solving
- Requires near sitting, acuity, speaking and listening
- Requires grasping and reaching
- Requires standing, walking, stooping and crouching
- Requires eye-hand coordination
Executive Assistant, Data Entry, Customer Service, Scanning
Ensures Health And Safety Is The Number One Goal By Following Policies, Processes, And Acting In A Safe Manner At All Times.prioritize Daily Workflow And Maintain Speed And Accuracy Of Data Entered.
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.