Exclusive Walk-In Drive for F&A-Collections on 13th March 2020 (Friday) at Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Walk-in Interview Details:
Interview Date: 13th March 2020 (Friday)
Interview Timings: 10 AM to 1 PM
Referred by: DS-Sneha
Interview Venue Details:
Infosys BPM Limited
Simon Gar Hall, Gachibowli
Contact Person: Prathiyga S
Job Location : Bangalore E -City
Qualification : Any Graduates (with no backlogs)
Shifts : 24/7
Experience : 15 months-3 years.
- Experience of 3 years in AR process - Collections and Disputes or Cash Application
- Good knowledge of accounting. Should be able to analyze customer account and resolve issues.
- Excellent communication skills (the collections personnel need to have excellent command over the language and good customer management skills)
- Diligent follow ups on pending payment arrangements & work towards achieving defined SLAs & Targets
- Good Analytical skills - Ability to understand and explain payment history, late fees, financial terms and credit services
- Perform to agreed Metrics at Individual level and Perform to agreed Metrics at Team level
- Refer un-resolvable & complex cases to Team leads for guidance & resolution
- Be able to probe and show active listening skills
- Ability to write concise notes on a given case history
- Looking for Quality Experience.
Note: Looking for immediate joiner or Max 30 days notice period.
Kindly refer your friends/colleagues if their profile matches the requirement & mention DS-Sneha on top of their resume!!
Please do not carry any electronic devices to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions.
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition-IndiaInfy HR
Collections, Cash Application, Accounting, Account Receivable, Customer Management
Exclusive Walk-in Drive For F&a-collections On 13th March 2020 (friday) At Gachibowli,
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.