Post Name : Internee Nurse
Qualification : B.Sc
Salary : Rs. 22,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Bengaluru|Bangalore
1. Qualification: B.Sc. in Nursing within 1 year of the date of issue of notification i.e 07.09.2018 would be eligible to apply Registered with the KNC. Candidates should ss out from RGUHS
2. Salary: Rs. 22,000/- (Rs. Twenty Two thousand Only) per month.
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Survey No. 11-55-1, Plot No. I, 5th Main Road (FTI Campus), Yeshwanthapur Suburb, Yeshwanthapur P.o., BENGALURU-560 022.
Terms and Conditions
1. Selection for nursing Internship will be purely on the merit basis. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for submission of application at the Hospital.
2. Six (06) days off, including Sundays and Holidays would be allowed per month. In addition the Intern would be entitled to 01 Casul leave per month.
3. The applications may be sent through speed post only and not by other means. Hospital will not be responsible for any delay/failure by speed post.
4. No correspondence, of any sort, will be entertained after the date is elapsed.
5. The Medical Superintendents (MS) reserves the right to cancel/postpone the process / selection without assigning any reasons thereof.
6. Hostel accommodation /quarters/uniform will not be provided during the internship.
7. The candidates shall be required to sign and Agreement as per ESIC rules/ Norms etc. on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- at the time of joining.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Last date of submission of Application 10th Oct , 2018 before 4 P.M.
1. Application in the format notification
2. Self-attested photocopies of Matriculation
3. certificate, Senior Secondary Passing Certificate,
4. Age Proof
5. Marks Sheet of B.Sc. Nursing
6. Completion Certificate
7. Degree Certificate
8. Registration certificate (KNC)
9. Two recent passport size photographers
Get Jobs on Facebook. Like Our Facebook Page Bellow
B.Sc. in Nursing within 1 year of the date of issue of notification i.e 07.09.2018 would be eligible to apply Registered with the KNC. Candidates should ss out from RGUHS
Looking for B.Sc graduates profile.
About Esic employees state insurance compan
Employees State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Latest Jobs by Esic Employees State Insurance Compan
This job has been expired and not accepting application.