A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, youll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
Skills: Linux, C++,C++11,C++14
Will be responsible to implementing the platform software for frameworkWill have to contribute to design and ArchitectureWill be responsible to do customer requirement analysisWill have to help ram up new recruits on technical frontWill be responsible to independently own and execute core framework modulesShould be enthusiastic to learn new technologies also.Should have an innovative mindset towards problems.
- Contribute to architecture, design and reviews.
- Independently execute module ownership.
- Design, Develop and maintain framework solutions.Develop & Integrate System software with middleware and applications.Develop high-quality and production ready software.Provide unit and component tests plus documentation for software modules. Should be able to work in Test Driven Development environment.Ability to read schematics and debug digital hardware. Able to use oscilloscope and logic analyzer for troubleshooting.
- Contribute towards IP Generation for Harman in Automotive through innovation.
Following experience and knowledge is needed:
B-Tech/BE, 6-8 years experience in embedded software. 4+ years of experience in Automotive and IVI systems.Expertise in C++,C++11 fluent in concepts of Design Patterns.Expertise in concepts like RAII , OOPS, MultithreadingExpertise in Linux system programmingGood Knowledge of IPC and RPC mechanisms available in LinuxExposure to code generators would be an added advantage Should have excellent debugging skills using GDB etcShould have exposure to UML\SysML, should be able to understand UML\SysML diagrams and contribute to UML\SysML based designs.Experience with Linux is a Must. Exposure to QNX, Integrity and Android will be added advantage.Exposure to internet protocols like TCP, UDPShould be able to drive the design and architecture discussionsExcellent communication and negotiation skillsShould be able to work independently, contribute to requirements reviews, analysis of customer change requests
Should have fair exposure into analyzing and debugging existing software or designing and building new ones.
Drive for Results
- Willingness to travel 5% of the time
- Willingness to work in an office in Bangalore
- Willingness to submit to a background screen and a drug test
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ()
A Career At Harmanas A Technology Leader That Is Rapidly On The Move, Harman Is Filled With People Who Are Focused On Making Life Better. Innovation, Inclusivity And Teamwork Are A Part Of Our Dna. When You Add That To The Challenges We Take On A
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.