A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, youll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
About the Role
The Pre Integration Test Engineer will be responsible for gating issues in software delivered by Developers. Testing features and prioritizing the test execution in accordance with the program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the project. The Test Engineer has a significant role in quality control for the work products he is associated with. The Test Engineer with his team will collaborate together with Developer teams in testing software related to In Vehicle Infotainment for a next generation of Automobiles intended to be introduced within new car lines from an automotive OEM.
What You Will Do
Develop and execute test automation through Python, C#, C++ and software test tools.Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.Analyze and verify best-automated test approaches and execute acceptance, integratio and testing.Involve in Automation design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements.Record test results, report, and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.Coordinate with program and development management teams in product development lifecycle to conform end user product and quality requirements and shipment schedule.Analyze performance test requirements, develop test plans, and debug to understand test root cause.
- Develop and configure test automation Setups and execute Functional, API, stability and performance tests.
Develop, enhance & execute
- Prepare software defect tracking and report software quality status to stakeholders.
Maintaining the quality of the testing and ensure adherence to QA specifications.
- Test cases
- Test Automation Scripts
- Test Plans
What You Need
- Domain : Automotive, Infotainment, Embedded Systems,
- Technologies : Audio, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Carplay, Android Auto, Tuners,
Navigation, Systems, VR, Vehicle Diagnostics and CAN
- Scripting Languages : C-Sharp, Python
- Testing : White Box, API, Manual and Automation
- Operating Systems : Linux, QNX, Android, iOS
- Tools : JIRA, Elvis or any of Bug Tracking & Task management tools
What is Nice to Have
- Certification : Have acquired any recognized Certificates like ISTQB, Brainbench or any
related Testing & programming certifications
- Others : Familiar with Build process using GIT, RQM & P4
What Makes You Eligible
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering/Sciences or equivalent from premier institutes
- Technology Enthusiast with minimum of 2 years &.Maximum of 5 years of overall work experience.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ()
A Career At Harmanas A Technology Leader That Is Rapidly On The Move, Harman Is Filled With People Who Are Focused On Making Life Better. Innovation, Inclusivity And Teamwork Are A Part Of Our Dna. When You Add That To The Challenges We Take On A
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.