Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design, implement, and test electronics for automation in smart homes served by our company
2. Analyze previous designs, collaborate to improve designs, build new prototypes and commercialization of PCBs
3. Collaborate cross-functionally with other engineering teams at our company and communicate your work to colleagues and management
4. Work with multiple sensor firmware and low-level signal processing
5. Work with raw sensor data and perform sensor calibration to optimize data
6. Work on low level coding (C/C++ and embedded)
Get Jobs on Facebook. Like Our Facebook Page Bellow
- are Available For Full Time (in-office) Internship
- have Relevant Skills And Interests
- can Start The Internship Between 19th Oct'19 And 18th Nov'19
- are Available For Duration Of 6 Months
- have Already Graduated Or Are Currently In Any Year Of Study
- females Willing To Start/restart Their Career May Also Apply
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.
Dyfolabs is building the most advanced home automation technology that we can dream of. We're tackling high precision mapping, home safety devices, and autonomy. We provide a wide range of home automation products providing control, tracking, scheduling and home safety from anywhere across the globe, adding more convenience to your daily life!