Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns2. Build and develop the website3. Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.4. Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly5. Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is on path6. Work on SEO of the website pages7. Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites8. Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.9. Create and execute SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns10. Develop online marketing strategy11. Recognize seasonal, daily, and monthly trends in viewer traffic12. Handle page authority, domain authority, work on backlink strategy13. Handle content management systems (CMS)14. Write copy for ads, Google Ads, Google Adsense15. Optimize spends
- are Available For The Work From Home Job/internship (it May Be Part Time In-office Or Part Time At Home/work From Home Online)
- have Relevant Skills And Interests
- can Start The Work From Home Job/internship Between 19th Nov'19 And 19th Dec'19
- are Available For Duration Of 2 Months
- have Already Graduated Or Are Currently In Any Year Of Study
- females Willing To Start/restart Their Career May Also Apply
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.