Deputy General Manager - B&L
Business / Customer:-Acts as L4 point of contact for escalation
- Accountable for entire Account(s) deliverables.
- Engage with Client/customer to anticipate issues and needs of the customer related to the account(s).
- Follows customer profitability practices such as Cost optimization methods, consistent improvement in CP, productivity & quality benchmarking, periodic target revision etc.
- Implements measures to optimize seat utilization.
- Participate in People & revenue forecasting.
- Efficiently manage rampup & rampdowns of the project.
- Work with Business Enabling teams appropriately to ensure Business needs are addressed.
- Responsible to handle escalations in case of any miss in deliverables and ensure CAPA is in place.
- Work with PEX teams on driving the Process improvement projects and responsible for effective implementation of all the automations/process changes.
- Accountable for effective implementation of all the Cognizant initiatives to enhance the existing methodology.
Project / Process:'- Ensure Organizational index for Innovation/Ideation from self & team are met
- Manage rapid change in a diverse and fastpaced environment.
- Identify cost optimization opportunities and plan to manage the same.
- Suggest & Plan implementation of new technology practices such as internal knowledge sharing portals, Information Security practices, automated production metric generation etc to enhance process efficiency & cost optimization.
- Responsible for overall billing and invoicing & annual planning of resource / infrastructure requirements (like workspace, delivery location expansion).
- Review process audit findings and take corrective action to prevent negative results.
Knowledge Management:- Drive Best Practices and implement the same between the projects
People/Team Management:- Address and / or escalate (to HR, etc) all queries and feedback arising from teams
- Delegate/assign tasks to team members and ensure optimum accuracy is achieved in all the deliverables.
- Work on appropriate mentoring/coaching and grooming of direct reports to move on to the next level.
- Identify and develop promotable resources from within the team.
- Do skip level with the team to understand any challenges faced.
- Address and / or escalate (to HR, etc) all queries and feedback arising from teams.
- Drive entire team to be 100% compliant on Go Perform.
- Conduct 101 with direct reports and performance appraisals.
- Identification of training needs/training plan/records.
Good To Have Skills
- Appraisl&Valutn funcs(MortgLn)
- Application Management-MortLn
#li-ctsindiadeputy General Manager - B&lqualification:graduate/mba/ Mca/bca/btechresponsibility:business / Customer:-acts As L4 Point Of Contact For Escalation * Accountable For Entire Account(s) Deliverables. * Engage With Client/custo
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.