Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Applied Data Scientist – Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
· Use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems
· Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of Amazon’s historical business data to help automate and optimize key processes
· Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses model development, model validation and model implementation
· Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
· A Masters and/or PhD in CS, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field.
· Experience in predictive modelling and analysis, predictive software development.
· Strong problem-solving ability
· Good skills with Java/Scala or C++, Perl/Python (or similar scripting language)
· Experience in using R, Matlab, or any other statistical software
· Strong communication and data presentation skills
· Experience handling gigabyte and terabyte size datasets
· Experience working with distributed systems and grid computing
· Knowledge of the latest and state of the art ML technology.
· Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences.
|Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Education||M.E. / M.Tech|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Amazon Placement Papers and Interview Questions|