Job Description :
1. Responds to shipping related customer calls (bookings, quotations, supply requests, package status). Clarifies the Customer’s requirements by gathering/recording an appropriate level of information to determine the nature of the query/request and action required. Processing each calls in accordance with FedEx standards.
2. Provides general advice and information to external customers regarding specific aspects of FedEx services, shipping solutions & requirements.
3. Identifies and progresses potential revenue and automation opportunities from inbound customer calls. Documents all relevant details using the agreed local procedure.
4. Resolves defined types of customer shipping queries received via inbound calls or electronic media, documenting all relevant points. Transfers complex and/or high impact issues to appropriate areas, advising the Customer on the action to be taken and timeframe.
5. Resolves defined types of queries (which can be dealt with using limited technical expertise and available systems information). Provides/takes relevant information and updating the system/s accordingly. Where the query cannot be successfully concluded at the first point of contact, provides the relevant functional area with a clear and concise written/verbal summary of the situation and its priority. Provides the Customer with a clear explanation of the action taken.
6. Supports the achievement of required service levels and total customer satisfaction by actively participating in learning opportunities to enhance current competencies and by supporting the introduction of revised processes, procedures and tools.
7. Contributes to the achievement of individual, team and service level goals by performing all activities in accordance with defined standards for performance and conduct.
|Location||Delhi , Delhi|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Fedex Express Placement Papers and Interview Questions|