Theres a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in peoples lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
Weve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when theyre ready to take on a new career
path, were right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Dont make a difference without it.
Dont live life without it.
TCPS is responsible for providing excellent support to American Express Pre-paid Customers
Purpose of the Role: The Primary objective would be to deliver very high standards of customer service by handling Correspondence / Email / Calls from American Express Pre-paid Customers -Ensuring resolution is provided accurately and promptly.
• Complete all transactions agreed with the customer and adhere to all timelines and deadlines set.
• Handle all calls and written customer enquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure smooth functioning by meeting Key Performance Indicators & achieving laid down SLAs.
• Contribute towards team goals by strictly managing individual productivity targets.
• Conduct root cause analysis of incoming correspondence/emails/calls to recommend changes in work flows, procedures, servicing levels based on customers demands to meet their needs & ensure exceptional quality service at all times.
• Suggest process Improvements / Changes to achieve and ensure First Contact Resolution.
• Should be self-driven and be able to identify ways to do things differently that will continuously improve the business.
• Demonstrate Personal Excellence in all tasks and responsibilities.
Critical Factors to Success:
Ability to work proficiently in a fast-paced/matrixed organization
Ability to own a customer's concern and provide an end to end resolution
Excellent communication skills (Verbal/Written)
Past Experience: 1-3 years in the Customer Service Industry OR
Fresher with a flair to solve customer concerns
This would be a night shift with rotating weekly-0ffs
Academic Background: Graduate (any stream)
Good PC skills especially MS Office package.