Job Description :
Job description :
A COO is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the CEO, Advisory Committee and the executive management team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization and with Shareholders as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
- Drives the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborates with the CEO and executive management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and human capital designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Motivates and leads a high-performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains required members of the executive team not currently in place; provides mentoring as a cornerstone to management career development; inspires and leads Employees at all levels of the company.
- Acts as lead Customer-care officer through direct contact with Customers and partners.
- Assists, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represents the company with Employees, Customers, Suppliers, investors and business partners.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: This position manages subordinate supervisors who supervise employees and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of company functions and regions. The COO also directly supervises non-supervisory Employees. This positions responsibilities include; interviewing, hiring and training Employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONS:The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each Qualifications subsection.
- Bachelors degree Engineering Mechanical
- 15 +years in various management/leadership roles in a variety of businesses and industries.
- Has led a company as SBU head.
- Preference to leadership of a sales force.
- Preference to holding a senior leadership role in a manufacturing unit.
- Preference to acquisition and integration experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strategic thinking.
- Business acumen.
- Results driven.
- Financial management.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Collaboration skills.
Last date to apply : 2020-09-15
Job Description :job Description :a Coo Is Responsible For Providing Strategic Leadership For The Company By Working With The Ceo, Advisory Committee And The Executive Management Team To Establish Long-range Goals, Strategies, Plans And Policies.
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.