Recommendations are invited from the Punjab, Haryana State/U.T. Administration holding analogous post, for sending panels of minimum 3 officials for filling up of 01 (one) post of Selection Grade Planning Draftsman Group-'C' post having age not more than 56 years on deputation basis in the Department of Urban Planning (Town Planning Wing), Chandigarh Administration, U.T., Secretariat Building Sector-9, Chandigarh -160009 as follows:-.
Name of Post
No. of Post
Selection Grade Planning Draftsman
Rs. 10300-34800+ Rs. 4400/-GP
i) By deputation from Pb. and Hr. State/UT Administration holding analogous post.
Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:-
- Matriculation of a Recognized University or its equivalent or 10+2 pass;
- Three years Diploma in Architectural Assistant ship or ITI Certificate/Diploma in Civil; Draftsman or its equivalent from any Institution recognized by the Central Government/State Government with one year experience under qualified Architect/Town Planning after attaining qualifications.
Age:- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Standard terms and conditions of the Govt. employees on deputation with Chandigarh Administration.
Necessary recommendation alongwith following documents of
the requisite documents as enlisted above may be forwarded to the
the recommendees should reach on the address mentioned
Chief Architect, Department of Urban Planning, Chandigarh
below within two months from the date of publication of this
Administration 2nd Floor, U.T., Secretariat Building Sector-9,
Chandigarh-160009. The above advertisement also available at the
- Integrity Certificate.
- website www.chdpr.gov.in.
- Whether any Vigilance enquiry is pending against
- Senior Town Planner,the concerned official.
- Chief Architect
- Statement of penalties imposed if any.
- Department of Urban Planning
- Last five years ACR's/attested photocopies thereof
- Chandigarh Administration
in respect of the officials.
Three years Diploma in Architectural Assistant ship or ITI Certificate/Diploma in Civil Draftsman or its equivalent from any Institution recognized by the Central Government/State Government with one year experience under qualified Architect/Town Planning after attaining qualifications.
Looking for 10th , 12th , Any Graduate graduates profile.