Applications are invited by 31.01.2019 upto 5.00 P.M. for engaging retiree/pensioner retired from the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territory Administrations/Boards/Corporations on contract basis for a period of six months or till the post is filled up on regular basis. The details of the posts are as under:-
- Eligibility Criteria :
Name of Post
Number of Vacancy
TOWN PLANNING WING :-
Name of Post
Number of Vacancy
Assistant Town Planner
Junior Scale Stenographer
- The retiree/pensioner may apply for the post from which he/she retired or equivalent post and not against a post higher than the one he held before retirement.
- The age of retiree/pensioner shall not exceed 65 years.
- Pay :-
- The remuneration of retiree/pensioner on his/her engagement will be fixed at the stage i.e. last basic pay drawn by him before retirement minus pension before commutation plus DA as applicable from time to time. No other allowance, whatsoever, shall be payable to him/her. However, he/she will continue to draw separately any pension sanctioned to him/her and shall retain any other form of retirement benefits.
- Other Conditions :
- The retiree/pensioner engaged on contract basis shall be entitled for 06 days casual leave during contract of six months and no leave of any other kind will be admissible. In case of availing leave beyond this limit, his/her salary shall be deducted on pro rata basis.
- Engaging of retiree/pensioner shall purely be contractual arrangement and he/she shall have no right against the post whatsoever and shall not be entitled to any other benefit except salary as mentioned above in para 2.(I).
- The services of retiree/pensioner shall be discontinued by giving one month's notice from either side at any time. However, the contract of engagement will be discontinued, the moment direct recruitee/promote, as the case may be, joins the post without giving any notice in this regard.
- No vigilance/court case/disciplinary action should be pending against retiree/ pensioner to be engaged on contract basis.
- The pensioners/retirees to be engaged shall have to execute an agreement with the HOD, in the form of Agreement at Annexure-A.
Applicant (Retiree) must enclosed proof of retirement with photocopy of pension book along with latest passport size photograph and send the application on or before 31.01.2019 upto 5 P.M. in the office of the Chief Architect, Deptt. of Urban Planning, Chandigarh Administration, Room No. 322, 3rd Floor, U.T. Secretariat Building Sector-9 D, Chandigarh. Incomplete application or application received after the due date will be rejected.
CHIEF ARCHITECT DEPARTMENT OF URBAN PLANNING CHANDIGARH ADMINISTRATION Annexure-A
ARTICLES OF AGREEMENT is made on this _______ day of ______ Two Thousand
____ BETWEEN____________________ son of Shri ________________ at present
residing at______________________ (hereinafter referred to as party of the first part)
and the The Chandigarh Administration" (hereinafter referred to as The Administration") of the second part.
WHEREAS It has been agreed between the parties that the party of the first part shall
be engaged as______________________ in the Department/Office of __________ with
effect from ______________ for a period of ____________ year (s)/month (s) or until
further orders on contract basis on the terms and conditions herein contained.
NOW THESE PRESENTS WITNESSES AND THE PARTIES HERETO RESPECTIVELY AGREE AS FOLLOWS :-
- The Chandigarh Administration has agreed to engage the party of the first part and the party of the first part has agreed to serve the Chandigarh Administration,
as ______________ In the Department/Office of ____________ with effect from
__________ for a period of _______ year (s)/month(s) or until further orders on
contract basis on the terms and conditions herein contained. The party of the first part shall submit himself to the orders of the Chandigarh Administration and of the officers and authorities under whom he may from time to time be placed by the Chandigarh Administration and shall remain in the service subject to the provisions herein contained.
The party of the first part shall observe office hours as per the norms of the department/ organization in which / pensioner shall be engaged. Further he/she shall devote his whole time to his duties during the period of contract and shall not accept any other appointment/engagement, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/ herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
(ii) The age of retiree/pensioner shall not exceed 65 years.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.