Post Name : Incharge/ Counselor Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate Salary : Rs. 15,000/- Per Month Job Location : Agra
1. Essential: (i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
2. Desirable: Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centers / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
3. Experience / Other eligibility criteria: (i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre. (ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years. (iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.(iv) Should be well conversant with local language. (v) Should have retired from Scale-II & above for FLCs. (vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
4. Contract Period: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Banks sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
5. Contract Amount: The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 15,000/- p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 500/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. However, the condition of Last Pay & Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. will be applicable only to the pension co-opted retired bank official of a Nationalized Bank and in case of non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 15,000/- p.m. together with lump sum amount of Rs. 500/- towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable. Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per revised rate Rs. 300/- per day and travelling expenses to be paid on actual basis.
6. Job Profile: These officers shall be working as Incharge/Counselor-FLC and have to oversee the overall functioning of FLC .
Age: Less than 65 years with sound Health
Application Fee: There is no application fee prescribed.
1 .While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
2. In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
3. Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Address Sr. Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, 37/2/4 1st floor,Sanjay Place Agra Distt.Agra(UP)Pin 282002
Selection Procedure The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format. Last date for receipt of application is 30.06.2018. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, Superscribing Application for the post of Recruitment as Incharge /Counselor of FLC on contract to Sr. Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, 37/2/4 1st floor,Sanjay Place Agra Distt.Agra(UP)Pin 282002.__________________. Further, it is informed that One Letter Box will be kept at Office, Central Bank of India, (address as above), where the applications may be dropped.
(i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University. Looking for 10th , Any Graduate graduates profile.
About Central bank of india
Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly Swadeshi Bank. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the property of the nation and the countrys asset. He also added that Central Bank of India lives on peoples faith and regards itself as the peoples own bank.
During the past 106 years of history the Bank has weathered many storms and faced many challenges. The Bank could successfully transform every threat into business opportunity and excelled over its peers in the Banking industry.
Parivar Seva Sanstha, a professionally managed national level Non-Governmental Not for Profit Organization,registered under the Societys Registration Act 1860, has been working in the field of Sexual &ReproductiveHealth (SRH) since 1978 . It provides a range of quality, affordable reproductive.