The Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 2 is an intermediate level role responsible for managing technology projects throughout the entire system development lifecycle in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to research and implement sustainable technology solutions, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Perform sanction screening of transactions as L2 investigator.
- Regular updation of ignore list in for Sanctions
- Optimization of sanctions and preparation of EOD MIS covering all the pending cases various MIS/Dashboards towards senior/regional reporting.
- On new product, close engagement will be required with Product and building right processes / controls / governance model to operationalize the new product offering.
- Financials and Resource Strategy for Third Parties.
- Manage the expenses in line with the plan for all outsourced functions
- Process and analytical skills with eye for detail and use systematic and creative approaches for problem solving
- Team players with strong relationship building skills to enable them to adapt to the dynamic business of Citi
- Strong communication interpersonal skill
- Bachelor s/University degree or equivalent experience
Proc, Trade, Transaction Services, Mis, Relationship Building, Technology Solutions, System Development, Analyst 2