Post Name : Data Base Administrator Qualification : B.Tech/B.E, MCA Salary : Rs. 37,500 - Rs. 46,500/- Per Month Job Location : Mumbai
1. Post Name: Data Base Administrator - Rs. 37,500 (1) 41500(2) 46500(3)
2. Qulaification: Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in 4 years BE / B Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation or MCA And Should possess DB certification like Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) or equivalent
3. Job Profile: Database administration Maintaining Data Base, Data Guard, Data Base Cluster & Report Generation Rectification of problems, Performance tuning, Monitoring Logs in database Trouble Shooting, Purging, Archiving, Backup & Pointin-time Recovery of database Creating Data Base, Managing Health Checkup of Data Base & ensuring high availability Defining Oracle Parameters etc. and Any other work entrusted by the Company from time to time.
4. Experience: Minimum 2 to 5 years experience in Public/ Private organisation in the relevant field.
Age: 30 years
1. Candidates have to apply in the Application form provided in the companys website only. No other means of applications shall be entertained.Calling / admission to the interview is purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / category etc. of the candidates. Mere receipt of call letter for interview does not imply that the company is satisfied about the candidates eligibility. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying / attending the interview. Company reserves right to reject ineligible candidates applications at any stage.
2. Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expenses. However, outstation SC/ST category candidates called for interview will be paid 2 nd Class to & fro train fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel.
3. Prescribed Formats of SC, ST, OBC certificates can be downloaded from companys website www.canmoney.in. Candidates belonging to these categories are required to produce the certificates strictly in these formats only. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time before the last date for submission and the company does not take any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the reasons beyond the control of the company.
Document 1. Birth Certificate / SSC / SSLC certificate with DOB. 2. Copies of the mark sheets & certificates from SSC/SSLC/X STD, 3. PUC/10+2/Intermediate, Graduation & other qualifications etc. 4. Copies of experience certificates 5. Copy of Caste Certificate in prescribed format in case of SC / ST / OBCcategory candidates 6. Any other relevant documents
Selection Procedure The selection for the aforesaid posts is on the basis of Short-listing and Interview.
B.Tech/B.E, MCA Looking for B.E. / B.Tech , MCA graduates profile.
About Canara bank
Widely known for customer centricity, Canara Bank was founded by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a great visionary and philanthropist, in July 1906, at Mangalore, then a small port town in Karnataka. The Bank has gone through the various phases of its growth trajectory over hundred years of its existence. Growth of Canara Bank was phenomenal, especially after nationalization in the year 1969, attaining the status of a national level player in terms of geographical reach and clientele segments. Eighties was characterized by business diversification for the Bank. In June 2006, the Bank completed a century of operation in the Indian banking industry. The eventful journey of the Bank has been characterized by several memorable milestones.
Job Description:Data Management and Quantitative Analysis – IC1 Under direct guidance, works with internal and external datasets and client reference data and provides analysis in the development of statistical, financial and/or econometric models for analyzing asset performance, securities data, derivative pricing, risk exposure or other sophisticated...
Roles and Responsibilities Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. Have to do data visualisation and Predictive factor analysis. Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality Acquire data from primary or...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Learn about document and graph databases 2. Build proof of concepts to compare targeted data integration and cloud platforms 3. Write research reports and blogs
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Working on market research for endoscopy machine in hospitals 2. Handling data extraction and compilation 3. Compiling the data for surgeons, doctors in the Excel sheet
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Work on Python and C/C++2. Work on big data and distributed technologies, such as Kafka, Apache Spark, etc.3. Work on RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, and non-RDBMS such /Cassandra/MongoDB4. Work on elastic search and data streaming5. Handle AI and ML
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Collecting the data of potential clients in the required format2. Validating the data and update the missing information through primary and secondary researchNote: Laptop in good condition and good internet connection are a must for this role.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture using Scala or Python and Spark, Kafka2. Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements3. Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing...