Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Collaborates with the mentor to carry out the mission and goals of the organization2. Conduct on-campus awareness drives for promotion of the Project Cure3. Strengthen and expand face to face team of volunteers and financial supporters4. Reach out to students and faculties and facilitate project-related information5. Play a leadership role in driving participation in the program on campus
- have Relevant Skills And Interests
- can Start The Part Time Job/internship Between 18th Nov'19 And 18th Dec'19
- are Available For Duration Of 3 Months
- have Already Graduated Or Are Currently In Any Year Of Study
- females Willing To Start/restart Their Career May Also Apply
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.