Applications are invited from the officers of the Central Government, for filling up following posts in an organization under Cabinet Secretariat on deputation basis as per details given below:-
2. The number of posts are subject to change. Further, depending on the specific organisational requirements, the Department retains the right to shortlist only those applications that are in conformity with its specific requirements as may exist at a relevant point of time.
3. The officers on deputation will be eligible for 20% Security Allowance on the Basic Pay along with other allowances as admissible to Central Government employees.
4. The departmental officers who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
5. Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organisations or department of the central government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
6. The maximum age limit for deputation shall not exceed fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
7. For deputation, the applicants should submit their application (as per proforma ANNEXURE-I) along with certificate by the Employer/Cadre Controlling Authority (ANNEXURE-II).
8. The initial period of deputation of the officer from Central Government shall normally be three years which may be extended as per rules. The terms of deputation will be governed as per DoP&T OM 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated
17.06.2010 & 2/6/2016-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.2.2016, as amended from time to time.
9. The officers who are appointed on deputation can be posted anywhere in India as per requirement of the organisation.
10. How to apply: Neatly filled applications typed or in own handwriting on A-4 size paper in requisite proforma (placed as Annexure) should be forwarded on following address. The application in respect of serving officers/ officials for deputation should be forwarded through proper channel to the under mentioned address. The envelope should clearly mention on top Application for Deputation for the post of Assistant Director (Accounts)/Accounts Officer.
11. The last date of receipt of application is 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
12. Attested copies of educational qualification, experience and other certificates should be enclosed with the application. Candidates however, will be required to produce original certificates for verification at the time of personal interaction.
13. The applications in the proforma (placed at Annexure I & II) may be forwarded through proper channel along with disciplinary/vigilance clearance/integrity certificate/certificate regarding major/minor penalty during last 10 years of service and attested copies of ACRs for the last 5 years for deputation. Application not in prescribed proforma will be summarily rejected.
14. Incomplete applications and those received late and/or without the requisite enclosures would be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
15. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
16. The Department reserves the right to modify/withdrawn the notification at any time.
1. Name and Address (in Block letters) : Affix passport size photograph duly
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era) :
*In the case of Degree & Post Graduate Qualifications Elective/main subjects &
subsidiary subjects may be indicated by the candidate.
6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requisite Essential Qualifications and work experience of the post.
7. Details of Employment, in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
Post held on regular basis
*Basic Pay & Level in the pay matrix as per
7th CPC of the post held on regular basis
Nature of duties (in detail) highlig- hting experience required for the post applied for
* Important: Pay band and Grade Pay granted under ACP/MACP are personal to the officer and therefore, should not be mentioned. Only Pay Band and Grade Pay/Pay Scale of the post held on regular basis to be mentioned. Details of ACP/MACP with present Pay Band and Grade Pay where such benefits have been drawn by the Candidate, may be indicated as below:
Pay, Pay Band and Grade Pay drawn under ACP/MACP Scheme as per 7th CPC
8. Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or
Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state-
a) The date of Initial appointment
b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract
c) Name of the parent office/organi- zation to which the applicant belongs
d) Name of the post and Pay of the post held in substantive capacity in the parent organisation
9.1 Note: In case of Officers already on deputation, the applications
of such officer should be forwarded by the parent Cadre/Department along with Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance and Intergrity certificate.
9.2 Note: Information under Column 9 (c) & (d) above must be given
in all cases where a person is holding a post on deputation outside the cadre/ organization but still maintaining a lien in his parent cadre/ organisation.
10. If any post held on Deputation in the past by the applicant, date of return from the last deputation and other details.
11. Additional details about present employment: Please state whether working under (indicate the name of your employer against the relevant column)
a) Central Government b) State Government
c) Autonomous Organization d) Government Undertaking e) Universities
12. Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.
13. Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale
14. Total emoluments per month now drawn
Basic Pay & Level
15. In case the applicant belongs to an organisation which is not following the Central Government Pay scales, the latest salary slip issued by the Organisation showing the following details may be enclosed.
Basic Pay with Scale of pay and rate of increment
Dearness Pay/Interim relief/other allowances etc., (with break-up details)
16. A Additional information, if any, relevant to the post you applied for in support of your suitability for the post.
(This among other things may provide information with regard to (i) Additional academic qualifications (ii) Professional training and (iii) Work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circulated/Advertisement)
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient)
4. Educational Qualifications
5. Whether educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any
as equivalent to the one prescribed
in the Rules, state the authority for the same)
Essential qualification required for the
post (Please state as per the advertisement)
Essential qualification/ experience held by the candidate
Looking for MBA / PGDM / MBM , M.D. , CA , ICWA graduates profile.