1. Identifying, generating new business opportunities, clients for the range of w.r.t. Pan India.
2. Preparing action plans, gathering data and schedules to identify target market.
3. Preparing and maintaining master report of entire activities, which includes daily activities, leads, follow-up, closings, future prospects and adherence goals.
4. Communicating new service opportunities, special developments, feedback gathered through field activity to the concerned staff.
5. Greeting people and build relationship and the ability to communicate effectively via phone and email.
6. Establishing and maintaining a cordial relationship with current and prospective clients.
Business Development Manager, Bdm, Sales Manager, Sales Development Manager
As A Business Development Manager You Will Be Responsible For Identifying, Generating New Business Opportunities, Clients For Pan India.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.