Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Identify potential clients for Architecture & Engineering Consultancy in the Real Estate, Education and Corporate space in the NCR region.
- Arrange introductory meetings with top management of identified firms.
- Prepare and present proposals and follow up to win new projects.
- Tendering & Bid Management:
- Track Tenders/RFPs for new bids / design competitions.
- Manage bidding process, form JVs/Consortiums with partner firms, prepare bid documents, follow-up with client/partners till bid submission.
- For successful bids manage work delivery between partners and internal team.
- Scan selected target markets (Infrastructure, Real Estate, Aviation, Metro Rail, Commercial, Education, etc.) for opportunities and identify partners (local/international) for strategic tie-ups.
- Form MoUs/JVs with Architecture / Engineering / Infrastructure firms to expand geographic/sectoral reach and firm capabilities.
Candidate with Minimum 3 to 7 years experience in the related field only apply.
-Experience in Architecture/ Engineering/ Infrastructure firms shall be a plus.
-Should have experience in Bid management/ tender management, bid preparation, proposal writing
-Pleasing Personality, Excellent Communication, Strategic & Critical Thinking.
Business Development Executive, Lead Generation, Sales, Tender Management, Bid Management
Hiring Business Development Executives With Minimum 3 To 7 Years Experience Having Experience From Consulting Background.
Looking for Master Of Business Administration (m.b.a) graduates profile.