Solution Architect -Supply Chain - Consulting Services
About JDA Software:
JDA Software offers the leading supply chain management (SCM) platform powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). JDAs leading cloud solutions manage supply chains from end-to-end, spanning supply chain and retail planning, execution and delivery. Using JDAs comprehensive SCM platform and its broad partner ecosystem, customers can better predict and shape demand, transform product delivery, fulfill more intelligently, grow revenue and profits, and deliver superior customer experiences. JDAs proven solutions power an Autonomous Supply Chain for 4,000 of the worlds leading companies including 75 of the top 100 retailers, 77 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 8 of the top 10 global 3PLs.
JDA Inventory Optimization, Order Promising, Sales & Operation Planning, Factory Planning, Supply Chain planner or Enterprise Supply Planning, Demand & Fulfillment
- Assists Project Managers in planning efforts including detailed project plan task detail (work breakdown structure) based on the specific phase/need of the project
- Communicates and/or supports the business cases to Product Management Group and Product Development regarding specific trends for future product functionality and enhancements.
- As required, ability to represent JDA in industry conferences workshops preferred
- Facilitates/leads business diagnostics, process analysis and/or design workshops to help flush out as-is and desired to-be solution state and ultimately writes a solution design document to support business requirements
- Leads the writing of functional specifications during the design phase of the project that supports the documented solution design
- Develops functional business process test scripts (step by step instructional how to do) which outline new or updated end-user functional processes supported by the solution design which may include standard application functionality, customized modifications, data interfaces, reports/layouts, Prepares for and conducts customized end-user training workshops to support application training content outside of base application knowledge / JDA Certifications
- Is a thought leader in their Product Solution area of focus and is able to apply that knowledge to customer situations
- Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology
- Recognizes and highlights incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers/projects.
- Serves as a functional liaison and attends and contributes to key meetings between JDA project team, key customer contacts, and customer users, up to and including key executive project sponsors
- Understands how the JDA solutions within the area of focus can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes (ensuring the ability to design, execute, and deliver)
- Setup and coordinate user acceptance testing efforts which will support final acceptance and critical phase sign-off by the business owners
- Follows up on cases opened up with JDA Support Services to help in resolving defects for the customer.
- Provides non-technical end user support during the 'go-live' and post-go-live period
- Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team/end users to maximize the customers on their own success after JDAs project roll-off
- Communicate project risks that may have a negative impact on the project schedule, scope or budget
- Escalate project issues which surface and cannot be quickly resolved which will have an impact on the project schedule, scope or budget
- Completes assigned and agreed to work within the allotted time and with a high level of quality
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times with JDA customers and internal associates
Desired skills and experience:
- 5 8 years of hands on experience, as a business consultant providing supply chain solutions for customers required. Specific experience working with JDA (i2) supply chain planning solutions (IO, OP, SCP, ESP, S&OP, FP) as either a customer of JDA or as a consultant implementing JDA solutions for customers preferred.
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics or Operations Research preferred. A combination of Bachelor s degree and relevant industry experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree
- Relevant solutions consulting and implementation experience with other leading supply chain planning solutions such as Oracle, SAP, or leading ERP may be considered.
- Strong business analysis skills, understanding and usage of statistical algorithms, SCM concepts, awareness of tactical planning on overall supply chain required
- Relevant industry certification from APICS will be a plus
- Current or prior experience working in Management consulting organization or Supply Chain Center or Excellence settings preferred
- Skill set and availability requirements as per the organization's needs
- Knowledge in performance tuning techniques is added advantage.
- Provides guidance to Support Services in responding to base technical issues.
- Understanding and experience with the technical requirements for the product line assigned.
- Understanding of Database structures. Understanding of various technical platforms and infrastructures.
- Understands JDAs product suite so as to convey relationships and touch-points to the customer.
- Works with appropriate parties to ensure issues are resolved.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user and management. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- Extensive Travel required (Approximately 90%).
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations.
Business Consultant / Solution Architect
Title/designation:solution Architect -supply Chain - Consulting Serviceslocation:bangalorejob Category:consulting/professional Servicesabout Jda Software:jda Software Offers The Leading Supply Chain Management (scm) Platform Powered By Artific
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.