Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats2. Construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities and write specifications3. Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications4. Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements, forming project teams and establishing the project budget5. Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions6. Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential7. Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- are Available For Full Time (in-office) Internship
- have Relevant Skills And Interests
- can Start The Internship Between 21st Nov'19 And 21st Dec'19
- are Available For Duration Of 6 Months
- have Already Graduated Or Are Currently In Any Year Of Study
- females Willing To Start/restart Their Career May Also Apply
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.