Post Name : Director Vacancy Qualification : PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate Salary : Rs. 7,50,000 - Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month Job Location : New Delhi
1. Post Name & Pay: Director (Human Resources) - Rs. 75000-100000
2. Qualificatiion: The applicant should be a graduate from a recognised University/ Institution with good academic record. The Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management(PGDM/ PGPM) from a recognized University/ Institute, will be desirable.
3. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organisation of repute.
4. Job Description: Director (HR) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He/She is responsible for all matters relating to the development and effective utilization of human resources of the company and plays a key role in the formulation of human resource development policies and strategies and their implementation
5. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Age: 45 years
Submissions Of Applications
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows: (a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority (b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry (c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE (d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government (e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE. (f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form: (a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies) (b) Whether the company is listed or not if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies) (c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level (d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications (e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Address Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Selection Procedure Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduat Looking for MBA / PGDM / MBM graduates profile.
Broadband Network Circle was formerly known as Data networks Circle was established in the year 1988, for handling the Data Services. The Head office of Broadband Network Circle is located at New Delhi and this circle has regional units at Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai and Noida.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Working on digital promotion and social media marketing2. Advertising on google3. Planning for promotion and reaching out to target audience4. Handling media requirements
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties2. Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR executives3. Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)4. Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc.) and take minutes5. Deal with employee requests...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Work with the on-site social media manager to create and implement campaigns2. Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands3. Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas4. Create engaging blog and social media content5. Assist in the general...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:Social Media Hunting/search Manage Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)Create innovative posts for clients Research for blog posts.Analyzing the client's update choices and making posts accordingly.Handle the online interactions.Content Writing for websites ( if the candidate has proper knowledge)
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Ideating and creating various designs for print 2. Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure that the designs are properly built and implemented3. Executing all creative and design activities for as per business requirements4. Creating and designing advertisement ideas by using an artistic...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Gathering the requirements and creating fact sheets2. Working on the documentation and creating wireframes3. Meetings with corporates4. Acquiring new clients