Post Name : Director Vacancy Qualification : PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate Salary : Rs. 7,50,000 - Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month Job Location : New Delhi
1. Post Name & Pay: Director (Human Resources) - Rs. 75000-100000
2. Qualificatiion: The applicant should be a graduate from a recognised University/ Institution with good academic record. The Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management(PGDM/ PGPM) from a recognized University/ Institute, will be desirable.
3. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organisation of repute.
4. Job Description: Director (HR) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He/She is responsible for all matters relating to the development and effective utilization of human resources of the company and plays a key role in the formulation of human resource development policies and strategies and their implementation
5. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Age: 45 years
Submissions Of Applications
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows: (a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority (b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry (c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE (d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government (e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE. (f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form: (a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies) (b) Whether the company is listed or not if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies) (c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level (d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications (e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Address Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Selection Procedure Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduat Looking for MBA / PGDM / MBM graduates profile.
Broadband Network Circle was formerly known as Data networks Circle was established in the year 1988, for handling the Data Services. The Head office of Broadband Network Circle is located at New Delhi and this circle has regional units at Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai and Noida.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Working on digital promotion and social media marketing2. Working on SEO/SMO, hashtag management3. Planning for promotion and reaching out to target audience4. Designing graphics, etc.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Studying and identifying new digital marketing trends 2. Working on SEO of the website pages3. Enhancing brand awareness in the digital space 4. Driving website traffic and acquiring leads5. Promoting the companys product and services in the digital space6. Executing social media efforts to...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Prepare a list of educational institutions in your assigned region (list of schools/colleges/learning centers in the city assigned)2. Contact the lead via phone/WhatsApp/email3. Pitch the solution/product and follow up for conversion4. Report of the same on a daily basis5. Conduct a competitor...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Create web application front end as per design and information architecture2. Integrate front-end application with the application business layer3. Collect feedback from design and technical staff on website development needs4. Add to engineering team's culture of high code quality5. Coordinate...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Research and write articles on topics in our industry, like how to excel at video marketing, list of best work from home chrome extensions, etc.2. Write articles, topics and reviews to highlight the use of StoryXpress and how can it be helpful to prospective users3. Write case studies about...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: Onboarding our clientsGive Product trainingGiving them the relevant training about our productTaking customer feedback Resolving the issues of our customers
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Engaging in the end-to-end client management2. Executing proposed strategies on a day to day basis, maintaining a proper record of the operations and services involved in the partnership3. Working with multiple teams in-house to make sure delivery is on point4. Calling the targeted audience5....