Post Name : Director Vacancy
Qualification : PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 7,50,000 - Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month
Job Location : New Delhi
1. Post Name & Pay: Director (Human Resources) - Rs. 75000-100000
2. Qualificatiion: The applicant should be a graduate from a recognised University/ Institution with good academic record. The Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management(PGDM/ PGPM) from a recognized University/ Institute, will be desirable.
3. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organisation of repute.
4. Job Description: Director (HR) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He/She is responsible for all matters relating to the development and effective utilization of human resources of the company and plays a key role in the formulation of human resource development policies and strategies and their implementation
5. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Age: 45 years
Submissions Of Applications
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE.
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies)
(b) Whether the company is listed or not if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies)
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications (e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate
Education : MBA / PGDM / MBM