Jobs in India
Search Jobs

Brahmos Aerospace Jobs for Library Trainee in Delhi

Brahmos Aerospace
Job Description

Library Trainee job recruitment in BrahMos Aerospace

Qualifications : Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lib.)/B.Lib.Sc/B.L.I.S/ with min 60% marks essential. Masters Degree and practical knowledge of Library Classification Schemes and knowledge of on-line information retrieval/repackaging of information and digitization process will be considered added advantage.

Stipend : Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 15,000/-(consolidated) depending on academic achievements

Age Limit :25 years

Location : Hyderabad

Applications in the prescribed format available at website to be sent by speed post/courier addressed to: The Chief General Manager (HR),BrahMos Aerospace Pvt Ltd, 16 Cariappa Marg, Kirby Place Delhi Cantt, New Delhi 110010, E-mail: recruit@brahmos.com. Last date of receipt of applications: 1st April 2019.

Candidate Profile
BSc(Library and Information Science)
Looking for B.Sc graduates profile.
2019-03-14 to 2019-04-01
Advertising
Company Profile
About Brahmos aerospace
Library Trainee Jobs in Brahmos aerospace
The BrahMos Aerospace Limited is a joint venture between the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) of India and the Federal State Unitary Enterprise NPO Mashinostroyenia (NPOM) of Russia under BrahMos Aerospace. The BrahMos missile is named after two rivers, the Brahmaputra and the Moskva.

The company currently manufactures BrahMos missile with a range of 300 km and traveling at speeds of Mach 2.8 to 3.0. It is currently developing BrahMos-II, a hypersonic cruise missile.

India is a member of the MTCR, India and Russia are now planning to jointly develop a new generation of Brahmos missiles with 600 km-plus range[1] and an ability to hit protected targets with pinpoint accuracy. After the Gulf War of the 1990s, there was a feeling that it was necessary to have a cruise missile system in India. As a result, in 1998, then Scientific Advisor of India to Defense Minister A. P. J. Abdul Kalam and Deputy Defence Minister of Russia N.V. Mikhailov signed an inter-governmental agreement in Moscow.

India holds a 50.5% share stake in the company and Russia holds the other 49.5% .
Latest Jobs by Brahmos Aerospace
Want latest jobs alert?
More Information
Location Delhi , Delhi
Education B.Sc
Experience 0 (yrs)
Industry Government Jobs
Job Type : Full-time
Sample Placement PapersT
Share Us With Others
This job has been expired and not accepting application.
Post Resume Free
Latest Government Jobs
Tgt-english/ Tgt-hindi/ Counsellor/ Horse Riding Instructor
Bangalore
Accounts Assistant
Guwahati
Trainee Executive
Indore
Occupational Therapist/ Special Educator/ Speech Therapist
Thiruvananthapuram
Plus Two - B.tech Cadet Entry Scheme
Across India
Commissioned Officer - Afcat 02/2019
Across India
Apprentice Post
Across India
Community Health Officer
Indore
Pgts/primary Teacher
Chandigarh
Member
Delhi

Similar Jobs to Library Trainee Jobs

Anri Solutions Hr Services Private Limited
Anri Solutions Hr Services Private Limited
Contact Us Terms of Services Privacy Policy Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri Rojgar Samachar Nausena Bharti


Follow us on : Find us on Facebook Find us on Twitter

2019 YuvaJobs.com - All Rights Reserved
Looking for Jobs? Click Here Post Your Resume Free !