Qualification : B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc
Job Location : Across India
1. Essential educational qualifications: Bachelors Degree (B.E / B.Tech/ BSc. Engg) in Mechanical Engineering (Four year course) with minimum 60% aggregate percentage (or equivalent CGPA & above), relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD categories
2. Key challenges and expectations: As the Inspection Engineer in the bio-refinery, you shall deal with all inspection jobs at the site, which includes inspection of material, equipment, site fabrication and welding jobs, etc. Your role is key to ensuring efficiency in production and upkeep of the plant which drives outcomes. Your key responsibilities include: Carrying out inspection of material, equipment, fabrication, welding jobs, etc. at site and keep the Site In-charge informed. Carrying out inspection for ensuring the design, fabrication and erection methods are in accordance with applicable standards and good engineering practices Ensuring quality of welds, testing and approval of contractors welders prior to undertaking field work Liaising with GBI for Company welders qualification / renewal of validity of the certificates.
3. Essential work experience: Between 8 and 12 Years of experience in the inspection of project jobs of which the candidate must possess minimum 5 years of experience in inspection of Refinery/ process related projects Experience in infrastructure and process plant projects would be preferable.
4. Desired skills: In-depth knowledge of International & BPCL Standards & specifications Ability to independently carry out the inspection related jobs during the construction activities at site Demonstrated people management skills Ability to adapt to new technology and methods A high level of integrity, self-discipline and positive attitude Strong written & oral communication & presentation skills Excellent networking & strong negotiation skills Self-motivated and target-oriented to drive results.
Age: 35 Years
1. Candidates may choose any one of the above profiles to apply, for which all stipulated eligibility criteria are met. The above mentioned descriptions of roles and profiles are only illustrative and not exhaustive.
2. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
3. Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least the next one year. All future communication with the candidates regarding further selection process and shortlisting will take place through e-mail only.
4. Candidates should have relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the degree examination, degree certificate, date of birth, caste/disability certificate (as applicable), functional mobile number and email id etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information would be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
5. Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSUs must submit No Objection Certificate of their employer at the time of selection process, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
6. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website www.bharatpetroleum.com/careers/current-openings.aspx Recruitment of Experienced Professionals and may apply on-line. No other application, other than that submitted through on-line mode will be accepted/considered.
Based on scrutiny of the applications, eligible candidates will be called for written test and / or group discussions and personal interview/s. Candidates short-listed in personal interview/s will be required to clear a pre-employment medical examination.
How to Apply
1. While applying for the above post, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any Notice, as the appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
2. If any candidate attempts to use external influence for the purpose of facilitation his/her selection, it would result in automatic cancellation of his/her candidature. All the details given in the online application will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained. Commencement of on-line Applications 6th June 2018, Last date for submission of on-line Applications 27th June 2018.
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website www.bharatpetroleum.com/careers/current-openings.aspx and look up Recruitment of Experienced Professionals and may apply on-line. No other application, other than that submitted through on-line mode will be accepted/considered. Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
Bachelors Degree (B.E / B.Tech/ BSc. Engg) in Mechanical Engineering (Four year course) with minimum 60% aggregate percentage (or equivalent CGPA & above), relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD categorie
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.
2018-06-18 to 2019-06-18