Post Name : Database Architect Qualification : B.Tech/B.E Job Location : Mumbai, Hyderabad|Secunderabad
1 .Educational Qualification: The candidate must hold a bachelors degree in Engineering / technology or equivalent
2 .Minimum Experience: The applicant must have minimum 05 years of experience in financial sector/ financial software development
3 .Nature of Engagement: Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Company.
4. Location of posting: Mumbai/Hyderabad
5. Role & Responsibilities: Identifies database requirements with the Product Solution Group & Solution Architect Evaluate existing systems/Applications from database design point of view and recommend/Implement necessary changes for improvements Recommends solutions by defining database structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications. Defines database performance Metrics and optimum values for database parameters Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Work closely on the deadlines of the project Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project.
Age: 25-35 years
Application Fee: - For General & OBC candidates : ` 600/- (application fees & intimation charges) - For SC, ST & PWD candidates : ` 100/- (intimation charges)
1. The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract with BarodaSun Technologies Limited. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense. iv) Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
2. Decisions of bank/subsidiary in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, other tests and selection would be
3. Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Banks website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.
Important Dates 1. Online Registration of Application starts from : 27.09.2018 2. Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 18.10.2018
Selection Procedure Selection will be based on short listing and/or qualifying test and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.
About Bob bank of baroda
Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalised banks.
The Bank has over 5000 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices and 8 NBG Offices. There are 60 branches/ offices and 5 Subsidaries and 1 joint venture abroad.
The Bank came out with its maiden public issue in 1997 and follow on Qualified Institutions Placement in February 2008.
While firmly adhering to a policy of prudence and caution, the Bank has been in the forefront of introducing various innovative services and systems. Business has been conducted with the successful blend of traditional values and ethics and the most modern infrastructure. The Bank has been the first among the nationalised banks to establish a fully computerised branch and ATM facility at the Mahalaxmi Branch at Mumbai way back in 1989. The Bank is also a Founder Member of SWIFT in India. It pioneered the introduction of the Health Code System in 1982, for evaluating/ rating its credit portfolio.
Job Descriptions:Role Purpose:IT professional that oversees all aspects of a business database and applications. This would include anything from initial database architecture design through implementation, administration, monitoring, tuning, back up, migration and support and application support after development or integration from other departments...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Manage/Build a large database in Excel using advanced level formulas and functions2. Provide suggestions/recommendations using data visualization techniques3. Conduct market research4. Compile and analyze the new databases from the webPlease do not apply to this internship if you do not have...
Position:Peoplesoft with Oracle DBAExperience :- 5 to 12yrsWork Location :- Chennai/Mumbai/Pune.24/7 Shift.Skills Communication - be readily accessible in order to respond to all reactive calls/emails. Attend scheduled departmental and business unit calls/ meetings as required. Independent/effective output Deliver high quantity/quality of work at all...
Primary Skills: Distributed databases like SQL server. Secondary Skills: UNIX Shell scripting, Knowledge on Windows batch files.Knowledge on Database Management, Data Maintenance, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, and Database Security are preferred.Very good knowledge and hands-on experience on testing environments, handling test...
Fis Global Business Solutions India Private Limited
Job Description : Position Type : Part time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Science Travel Percentage : 0%Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Engage in database management2. Support in website refurbishing3. Collect information from different websites3. Handling miscellaneous marketing related tasks
Dear Candidate, Greetings from Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd . Hope you are looking for Job Change. Here we have an opportunity with MNC Company, In Hyderabad Location. Role: Oracle Apps DBA Experience: 4- 9 Years Work Location: MNC in Hyderabad Notice Period: Immediate to 20 Days Payroll with DynPro India Pvt Ltd . Job : Long Term Contract to Hire (Extendable...
Job Title:ETL / Database / Scripting DeveloperLocation: MumbaiExperience: 3 to 08 yearsJob Description:Description:The candidate should be a developer with 3+ years of working experience in application development. The candidate should have good communication skills, problem solving skills and business analysis skills.Strong understanding of relational...
Fis Global Business Solutions India Private Limited
Job Description : Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Science Travel Percentage : 0%GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Establishes database management systems, standards, guidelines and quality assurance for database deliverables, such as conceptual design,...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Working on database-oriented research (daily 100-120 entries)2. Working on a lot of data and Excel feeds based on market3. Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed4. Reporting daily to the reporting lead on the progress of the work5. Working according to requirements