Post Name : Block Chain Officers Qualification : B.Tech/B.E Job Location : Vadodara
1. Post Name: Block Chain Officers
2 .Minimum Qualification: B. E. / B. Tech (any stream)
3. Minimum Post Qualification Work Experience: 8 years of which minimum 3 years in the field of Block Chain
4. Desired Profile:
a. Identify and evaluate compelling business cases for the blockchain technology, conduct analysis of various process flows within the bank, develop blockchain business strategy and proposals for the top management, highlight commercial viability, and conduct discussions with potential vendors / partner. Working with both management and development teams, this role focuses on designing, delivering and operationalizing compelling Blockchain solutions using defined business metrics The responsibilities would include management of scope, cost, schedule, value and contractual deliverables including applying techniques for planning, tracking, and management of the project
b. Manage all project resources working cross functionally to ensure alignment and collaboration, and to establish an effective communication plan with the in-house team and the partner Provide day to day direction to the project team and monitor project progress as well as work with the offering and development teams to help define and implement the application solution 6. Ensure compliance with the Banks processes and proceduresEngage with the Bankchain consortium on behalf of Bank of Baroda Attend forum meetings, discussions, demos, and hackathons Understand the requirement of developed solutions for the Bank Coordinate with Bankchain and implement the solutions at the Bank
5. Renumeration: Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis, which is negotiable based on candidates qualifications, experience, current compensation and overall suitability for the respective posts, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
Age: Min 28 years & Max 35 years
Application Fee: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) ` 600/-for General and OBC candidates ` 100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payments.
1. The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contractCandidates will have to appear for the test/GD/interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
2. Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
3. Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Banks website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.
Important Dates 1. Online Registration of Application starts from : 28.07.2018 2. Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 17.08.2018
Selection Procedure Selection will be based on short listing / conduct of online test or any other mode of screening and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
How to Apply
1,. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for test / GD / interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
2 .Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Banks website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.Candidates should visit Banks website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format,available through the link mentioned in the advertisement
3. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the VERIFY facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission
Minimum Qualification: B. E. / B. Tech (any stream) Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.
About Bob bank of baroda
In 1908, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III, set up the Bank of Baroda (BoB), with other stalwarts of industry such as Sampatrao Gaekwad, Ralph Whitenack, Vithaldas Thakersey, Tulsidas Kilachand and NM Chokshi. Two years later, BoB established its first branch in Ahmedabad. The bank grew domestically until after World War II. Then in 1953 it crossed the Indian Ocean to serve the communities of Indians in Kenya and Indians in Uganda by establishing a branch each in Mombasa and Kampala.
The next year it opened a second branch in Kenya, in Nairobi, and in 1956 it opened a branch in Tanzania at Dar-es-Salaam. Then in 1957 BoB took a giant step abroad by establishing a branch in London. London was the center of the British Commonwealth and the most important international banking center. In 1958 BoB acquired Hind Bank (Calcutta est. 1943), which became BoBs first domestic acquisition.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Analyze the client's requirements2. Source profiles from different portals for resume search, job posting, referencing and headhunting3. Pre-screen the resumes and send relevant profiles to clients for their perusal for candidate's interview4. Organize interviews as per schedules for respective...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Identify and collect the details of offices, shops, etc. via email, phone, etc.2. Manage sales with the corporates to sell the hygiene items like sanitizer, hand wash
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Invite brands to join the website and explain values2. Liaise with brands for brand onboarding, USP and media additions4. Discuss content collaboration
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Work on the set of tasks on a weekly basis2. Generating more sales and increasing site trafficWe welcome everyone, after all, we believe people can learn by doing things not by reading about them. Every professional was an amateur once. So people with minimum digital and social media marketing...
FlippAR has launched some very innovative products in the augmented reality space. We are looking for passionate people interested in business development. Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Meeting people2. Demonstrating the product 3. Closing the saleIn case of good performance, the internship would be increased to 6 months...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Will be part of a successful company to learn sales.2. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry3. Research and analyze sales options4. Maintain relationships with the clients by providing support, information, and guidance - research...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: organising sales visitsdemonstrating and presenting productsestablishing new businessmaintaining accurate recordsattending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetingsreviewing sales performancenegotiating contracts and packagesaiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1- Devising and executing new interventions and activities for business growth within the allocated budget.2- Approaching , managing and converting leads.3- Identifying and partnering with agencies for conducting BTL activities.4- Mapping demand potential for societies, areas,clusters.5- Working...