Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Salary : Rs. 23,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Guwahati, Patna, Panchkula, BengaluruBangalore, Bhopal, Jaipur
1. ELIGIBLITY: Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech from a AICTE recognized University/ institution.
2. Eligible Engineering Branches for selection
i. Discipline: Electronics Electronic & Communication Electronics & Telecommunication Communication Telecommunication, Mechanical, Electrical Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation Instrumentation & Control, Information Science Information Technology
3. Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
4. Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 23,000/- per month.
5. Period of contract: One (1) Year from the date of joining.
6. Experience: Minimum One (1) year relevant Industrial experience is required. As on 01.06.2018
7. NATURE OF JOB:
i. Field Testing /Operation / Repair / Maintenance and demonstration of Electronic equipments.
ii. Co-ordinate and help the work being done by Engineers / Technicians.
iii. Co-ordinate with district officials
iv. Ability to move frequently throughout the country on short Notices.
v. Good Presentation and Communication Skills
Age: 26 Yrs and less as on 01.06.2018.
(i) Application form duly filled with recent photograph attached.
(ii) SSLC/Matriculation Certificate for Proof of Age.
(iii) BE/B.Tech Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate.
(iv) Mark sheets of the all the semesters.
(v) Valid Caste Certificate (if belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
(vi) Valid Certificate from employer regarding minimum 1 year Industrial experience.
(vii) Proof of Identity- Aadhar/VoterID/Driving license/Any other Govt. approved Identity document.
(viii) Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
1. Printout of Online Application Form duly filled is mandatory for attending selection process, failing which candidates will not be allowed to attend the written test/interview.
2. Candidates who have not completed BE/B.Tech. & do not possess minimum 1 year experience and other eligibility criteria need not apply/attend.
3. Those who are unable to produce their Degree/PDC, SSLC (Proof of age), Min. One (1) year industrial experience certificate in original on the day of the written test /interview for whatsoever reason will not be considered.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending written test / interview.
5. Only eligible candidates may attend the Selection of process.
6. Final selection will be subjected to rigorous verification of documents and details entered during application process.
7. Reservation / relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Government directives.
8. BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage.
9. Candidates will be posted across India. BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidate at any stage of the Selection Process for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Selection will be through a written test (objective type questions) followed by an interview on the same/next day
How to Apply
i. Applications are invited through online mode only. Applications received in any other format would not be considered. Candidates are requested to apply online using the given link below. Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome for filling of the application form successfully http://bghr-recruitment.com/ApplForm_CON.aspx?pid=184
ii. Steps to fill the on-line application:
1. Candidates are required to fill in the necessary fields through the ONLINE application format available on the website.
2. Add necessary experience details by entering details in the given space and by clicking ADD EXPERIENCE button.
3. Submit the application form by clicking on submit.
4. After clicking on SUBMIT click on SAVE PDF to save the application for future reference.
5. Print the application form duly filled in all aspects and attach it with a recent colour passport size photograph of the applicant in the space provided.
6. Carry the print of the application form with photograph along with relevant documents to their respective selection centre on 08.07.2018 @ 08:30 am Online Registrations would be open from 13.06.2018 till 23.06.2018
First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech from a AICTE recognized University/ institution.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.
2018-06-20 to 2019-06-20