Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 31,705 - Rs. 45,950/- Per Month
Job Location : Mumbai
1. Educational Qualifications: Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent. A certification in computer course for minimum three months (to be completed on or before 31.08.2018) OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
2. Experience: The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force OR The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years of Service. OR The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years service in Paramilitary Forces.
3. Present Scale of Basic Pay (in Rs.): 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 45950.
Age: Min. 25 years Max. 40 years (including all relaxations)
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD - Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only), General & others - Rs. 600/- (application fee + intimation charges)
1. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of interview.
2. Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application. It is the primary responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she belongs to the Caste/Tribe as mentioned by him/her in online application.
3. A Candidates shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
4. Decision of Bank in all matters relating to selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
5. Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination/recruitment process.Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
6. A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process/ doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
(i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in para IDENTITY VERIFICATION below
(v) Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications (including Computer Course). Proper document from Board /University for having declared the result on or before 31.08.2018 has to be submitted.
(vi) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause, issued on or after 01.04.2018 should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form. (vii) In case of Officers from Defence, the certificate indicating full details of service as Commissioned Officer in Defence Force (i.e. Army/Navy/Air Force).
(viii) In case of Officer from Paramilitary Services, the certificate indicating full details of service including as Assistant Commandant or its equivalent rank. In case the rank is other than Assistant Commandant, an additional certificate to be submitted from employer duly indicating that the rank is equivalent to Assistant Commandant.
(ix) In case of Officer from Police Department, the certificate indicating full details of service including as Deputy Superintendent.
(x) In case of Officer retired from the service, the Discharge Certificate/Service Record Book /Record of Service Book duly indicating the date of joining with rank/designation, date of relieving with rank/designation and reason for relieving, etc. issued by the Employer/Competent authority
(xi) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate / pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 30.10.2019.
(xii) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a No Objection certificate from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview and their candidature will not be considered.
(xiii) Persons eligible for age relaxation under B III (5) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
(xiv) Persons eligible for age relaxation under B III (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
(xv) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India.
(xvi) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Selection will be done by way of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion (if conducted).
Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent. A certification in computer course for minimum three months (to be completed on or before 31.08.2018) OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
2018-10-16 to 2019-10-16