Post Name : Security Officer Qualification : Any Graduate Salary : Rs. 31,705 - Rs. 45,950/- Per Month Job Location : Mumbai
1. Educational Qualifications: Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent. A certification in computer course for minimum three months (to be completed on or before 31.08.2018) OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
2. Experience: The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force OR The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years of Service. OR The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years service in Paramilitary Forces.
3. Present Scale of Basic Pay (in Rs.): 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 45950.
Age: Min. 25 years Max. 40 years (including all relaxations)
General Instruction 1. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of interview.
2. Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application. It is the primary responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she belongs to the Caste/Tribe as mentioned by him/her in online application.
3. A Candidates shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
4. Decision of Bank in all matters relating to selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
5. Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination/recruitment process.Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
6. A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process/ doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
Documents (i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter (ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form (iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB) (iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in para IDENTITY VERIFICATION below (v) Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications (including Computer Course). Proper document from Board /University for having declared the result on or before 31.08.2018 has to be submitted. (vi) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause, issued on or after 01.04.2018 should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form. (vii) In case of Officers from Defence, the certificate indicating full details of service as Commissioned Officer in Defence Force (i.e. Army/Navy/Air Force). (viii) In case of Officer from Paramilitary Services, the certificate indicating full details of service including as Assistant Commandant or its equivalent rank. In case the rank is other than Assistant Commandant, an additional certificate to be submitted from employer duly indicating that the rank is equivalent to Assistant Commandant. (ix) In case of Officer from Police Department, the certificate indicating full details of service including as Deputy Superintendent. (x) In case of Officer retired from the service, the Discharge Certificate/Service Record Book /Record of Service Book duly indicating the date of joining with rank/designation, date of relieving with rank/designation and reason for relieving, etc. issued by the Employer/Competent authority (xi) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate / pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 30.10.2019. (xii) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a No Objection certificate from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview and their candidature will not be considered. (xiii) Persons eligible for age relaxation under B III (5) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. (xiv) Persons eligible for age relaxation under B III (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007. (xv) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India. (xvi) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Selection Procedure Selection will be done by way of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion (if conducted).
Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent. A certification in computer course for minimum three months (to be completed on or before 31.08.2018) OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must. Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
About Bank of india
Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalised banks.
The Bank has over 5000 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices and 8 NBG Offices. There are 60 branches/ offices and 5 Subsidaries and 1 joint venture abroad.
The Bank came out with its maiden public issue in 1997 and follow on Qualified Institutions Placement in February 2008.
While firmly adhering to a policy of prudence and caution, the Bank has been in the forefront of introducing various innovative services and systems. Business has been conducted with the successful blend of traditional values and ethics and the most modern infrastructure. The Bank has been the first among the nationalised banks to establish a fully computerised branch and ATM facility at the Mahalaxmi Branch at Mumbai way back in 1989. The Bank is also a Founder Member of SWIFT in India. It pioneered the introduction of the Health Code System in 1982, for evaluating/ rating its credit portfolio.
For the position of CISO - Cyber Security, Cloud Security, IT Security, IT Security Audit, - UEAReporting to CIORequired candidates only current location from UK / Europe /Germany /UAE /Saudi Arabia /Gulf countriesExperience :15 + years and 10 years minimum in Security domain.Position : Full time / PermanentSalary 45,000 to 50,000 AED Per Month (...
Providing training and development to all the Security Personnel and lay down certain standard orders for the security procedures.Acting as a coordinator with the Police Station, Fire Station and nearest hospital.Deploying the Security Guards.
Must have 6 to 7 years of experience in the areas of Information Security with hands-on experience on various security technologies Must have knowledge about Vulnerability Management & Penetration Testing Must have a good understanding of Security, Risk and PrivacyMust have current knowledge and stay up-to-date on the latest...
Minimum 5 years of IT software security testing experience Minimum one latest Penetration testing Certifications such as CEH, OSCP is required. GPEN or CPTE is optional. applications is a must; Hands-on experience to use tools such as Micrococcus Web inspect, RAPID 7 Nexpose scanners, Burp suite professional, Kali Linux PT Tool Kit & Tripwire compliance...
SAP Cloud Security Professionals for Bang/Hyd We have Multiple open positions for SAP Cloud Security Professionals for Bang/Hyd with one of Top MNC.Please find below details:Exp-3-7yrsIts for Cyber Application Security team, you will be part of clients SAP practice team and will be responsible for assisting the Clients in running...
House Keeping Receptionist Packaging Logistics Warehouse Security guard 9930531463Qualification: H.S.C.,&GraduationSalary: 10k to 16kJob Location: All over Mumbai.Fresher Also WelcomeGender: Male/Female both can applyTotal Vacancy: 10Age 18 to 35 .For more information CALL HR ANITA MAM
Security Compliance Specialist Responsibilities for this position include managing all Information Services audit requests; organize and fulfill all eDiscovery requests made to the IS department; manage the PCI DDS program for the organization; critical communication pathways across entire hospital/health care entities and University for compliance...