Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This team is involved inDesign, code, test, implement, maintain and support applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Work closely with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive analysis and design of quality technical solutions ensuring alignment with business and IT strategies and complying with FIS architectural standards.
What you will be doing
- Design, Architect, and help Maintain Enterprise solutions on the big data analytics platform
- Should be able to lead systems implementations and detailed functional/technical system design
- Leverage extensiveknowledge of distributed systems, process flows and proceduresto aid analyses and recommendations for solution offerings
- Guide/Mentor/Assist in developmentof the proposed architectural solution
- Develop automation for the setup and maintenance of the Big Data Platform
- Leadperformance tuning activitiesof the system
What you bring:
- 9 to 12 years of experience in IT and 5 + years of Experience in Azure.
- Rich experience in Azure platform Services,understanding of their capabilities and limitations and being able to architect and deliver solutions leveraging various platform services
- Should be from an application development and solution architecture background and have expertise in building large scale web applications before the cloud experience
- Keen desire to work on AWS & Azure and pioneer serverless architectures
- Exp in delivering solutions with high performance and scale criteria
- Good Experience as an Architect
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS\u2019 products and services
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
- Knowledge of financial services industry
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorld\u2019s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Last date to apply : 2020-10-10
Job Description :position Type : Full Timetype Of Hire : Experienced (relevant Combo Of Work And Education)education Desired : Bachelor Of Business Administrationtravel Percentage : 0%azure Architectare You Curious, Motivated, And Forward-t
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.