Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Education Desired : Bachelor of Engineering
Travel Percentage : 0%
This role is part of PTS MSPC Team and is responsible for managing deliveries for Multiple customer initiatives. (Barclays, credit Suisse for the Clearvision systems. In addition to supporting to client initiatives, additional responsibility is to support software updates for all the customers along with working with other upstream and downstream teams cohesively.
This role is part of PTS MSPC Team and is responsible for managing deliveries by the Clearvision team in Pune. The Clearvision team are responsible for keeping the software up to date and on supported version globally as projects to roll out new market and products when requested.
This position will be based in Pune and report locally to a Lead Pune.
1. Work closely with the global Clearvision fucntional lead on managing the upcoming book of work and ensuring it\u2019s properly scheduled.
2. Manage day-to-day activities of Clearvision development team in Pune and be responsible for their deliveries
3. Assist in Clearvision exchange upgrades and participate in street-wide testing
4. Provide technical assistance to support team in troubleshooting day-to-day issues with Clearvision and other Futures clearing and allocation modules
5. Work with Operations and other users to gather and understand business requirements in relation to Futures clearing and allocation
6. Lead meetings to resolve project issues
7. Ensure team\u2019s adherence to the laid out processes
8. Participate in requirements and code handoffs with the other groups in the development lifecycle
9. Communicate accurate status updates at agreed intervals. Including milestone updates, risks and technical challenges
10. Be part of the bug fix cycle for the issues reported on the released product deliveries
1. Bachelor\u2019s degree in Computer Science
2. 6-8 years of SunGard Clearvision middle office system experience
3. 6-8 years of experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
4. In-depth understanding of clearing systems and trade flow
5. Experience in installing and configuring Clearvision at various exchanges
6. Functional understanding of exchange traded derivatives and cleared OTC derivatives business processes and front-to-back trade flows.
7. Self-starter with good interpersonal skills
1. Understanding of entire development lifecycle
2. Experience with any source code control tool like Perforce
3. Familiar with Agile methodology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Job Description :position Type : Full Timeeducation Desired : Bachelor Of Engineeringtravel Percentage : 0% * This Role Is Part Of Pts Mspc Team And Is Responsible For Managing Deliveries For Multiple Customer Initiatives. (barclays, C
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.