• Coordination of daily activities with direct contacts in Australia
• Accurate processing of various requests in related systems and update excel files as per business requirements
• Proactively respond to all the requests receive in the shared mailbox
• Ability to respond to simple scheduling requests assigned to the individuals
• Prepare and roll out simple scheduling reports which are primarily prepared in excel
• Responding to client facing team member queries concerning engagement planning
• Processing engagement and resource planning updates
• Resolve any conflicts while updating the leaves and connect proactive with client managers and other audit professionals in Australia
• Actively take part in business calls, communicates clearly on daily, weekly and monthly basis as per the requirements of the group
• Create employee availability reports highlighting the available bandwidth ( extra time available with the resource), conflict management on projects and other standing reporting activities for the group
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ensure all the requests in the inbox are actioned within the agreed SLAs
• Conducts basic due diligence at his/her end before reaching out to Australia stakeholders on any of the query
• Record and capture process updates on real time basis and ensure standard operating procedures are updated for the region managed from Hyderabad
• Process all the assigned requests as per the desired levels of accuracy
• Share process related updates with team members and also update the same on the process documents
• Be an effective team player and contribute to team’s success by adhering to all KPI
• Any graduate with Advanced MS Excel skill
• 0-3 years of work experience
• Good presentation skills in terms of clear English diction supported by high quality written capabilities.
• Good interpersonal skills and commitment to supporting an integrated service delivery team (based offshore)
• Passion for learning and developing soft & technical skills.
• Shows initiative and is proactive in seeking resolution of issues and in learning the business.
• Understands the critical importance of achieving deadlines and identifies issues that may impact on our service delivery.
• Pays attention to detail.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills (ability to think outside the box when required) is essential
• MS Office suite; high proficiency with MS Excel.
• Experience in operational management, logistics, planning, reporting and analysis
• Database reporting packages (such as Report Builder, Crystal Report Writer, COGNOS)
• Exposure with any HRM tools such as PeopleSoft
• Candidate must have a logical bend of mind and should be able to conceptualize and build workflow charts, flowcharts and process maps
• Experience in automation tools and techniques is desirable
|Location||Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Deloitte Placement Papers and Interview Questions|