* Follows IT Development processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of development of applications / products;
* Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning)
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of providing technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
* Owns the strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Skills required for Vodafone India Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020
Note: Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA