Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Accounting
Travel Percentage : 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
It\u2019s an amazing opportunity to join a Talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world\u2019s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions!
What you will be doing
- Lead or support audit teams for technology audit projects
- Lead or support special investigations
- Assess engagement level risks and evaluate and validate key technology controls
- Develop detailed IT process narratives and/or process flows, identifying IT process risks and key controls
- Develop workpapers and other audit materials that meet all relevant professional practice requirements
- Formulate logical and supportable conclusions
- Prepare well-written and meaningful reports summarizing audit results
- Develop and foster professional relationships
- Lead, teach, and mentor audit staff
- Establish trust and credibility with key stakeholders
- Contribute to a high-performance environment.
What you bring:
- Bachelor\u2019s degree in accounting, finance, technology, or other related discipline
- Professional certification (e.g. CIA, CISA, CFE, CISM, CISSP), or the desire and determination to pursue such
- Minimum of 4 years of experience, prefer in a Fortune 500 or professional services firm.
- Although financial services and or technology industry experience is highly desired, other industry experience will be considered as appropriate. Experience in highly regulated environments is a plus
- Professional services experience acquired from a Big 4 environment or highly regarded consulting firm is desired
- Ability and willingness to travel (20-50%, depending on location)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong integrity, credibility, and trustworthy
- Professional demeanor & Team Player
- Desire to learn and appreciate challenges
- Quality and proactive execution focus
- Sound decision making and judgment
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Job Description :position Type : Full Timetype Of Hire : Experienced (relevant Combo Of Work And Education)education Desired : Bachelor Of Accountingtravel Percentage : 25%are You Curious, Motivated, And Forward-thinking? At Fis, You\u2019ll H
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.