1. Devise Policy & Procedures in consultation with HOD, regarding Loss Prevention, Asset Protection.
2. Oversee, Coordinate and assist Security efforts across the Site including Project, HR/Admin, IT, Facilities and other groups.
3. Ensure team administration, resourcefulness, planning and team cohesive activities.
4. Identify Security initiatives (priorities) and set standards.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Oversee safeguarding of Infrastructural properties.
7. Maintain relationship with Local, State law enforcement and related Govt. agencies. Internal team coordination with liasoning department.
8. Develop Emergency procedures and incident responses.
9. Investigate Security breaches and implement Disciplinary procedures.
10. Conduct Security internal Audits and detect lapses- Implement corrective measures and preventive action.
11. Certifications Required:
Security Experience with an organization
Civil defense certificates
Certified Industrial Security Management
• Candidate with prior experience in Ground level security operations will be preferred
• Certification in Industrial Security Management mandatory
|Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Indiabulls Financial Services Placement Papers and Interview Questions|