Roles and Responsibility:
1. Responsible to Manage IT assets store room of CRISIL which includes Assets like laptop, desktops, PDAs, Server and Network inventory of locations.
2. Update Inventory and provide regular update to central Asset Team.
3. Coordinate delivery of assets as per purchase orders with vendors
4. Ensure assets are received in good physically and working condition from exit users.
5. Update and maintain assets stock levels for location. Provide weekly report to central asset team
6. Ensure to provide proper hostname and asset stickers to all IT assets of that location
7. Regular reconciliation of assets with central asset team on weekly and monthly basis.
8. Ensure end of life assets are scrapped following data wipe and scrap process
1. Minimum 2 year experience in managing asset inventory role.
2. Good Knowledge of MS office specially excel and Asset inventory tool like Altiris.
3. Good English Communication and writing Skills
4. Good Email Etiquettes and Telephone Etiquettes
5. Graduate from English medium
Asset And Vendor Management
Asset And Vendor Management To Take Detailed Inventory Of Software/hardware Assets. Apply The Information Gathered To Make The Best Decision Concerning It-related Purchase & Redistribution. Make Strategic Decision & Optimize Spend On Asset Purchases
Looking for Bachelor Of Technology (b.tech/b.e),bachelor Of Science (b.sc),post Graduate Diploma In Computer Applications (pgdca) graduates profile.