Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage : 25%
Operations Software Analyst I \u2013 2 to 5 Years
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
It\u2019s an amazing opportunity to join a Talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world\u2019s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions!
What you will be doing
Elicit, analyze, communicate and validate business/user requirements for processes, policies and information systems. Translate business needs/end-user requirements into functional specifications that describe what the system, process or product/service must do to fulfill the end-user/business requirements.
What you bring:
- 2-5 years work experience in Application Support
- Good work experience in a core banking solution (Profile experience is preferred)
- Indian banking experience is preferred.
- Work experience in banking domain (understanding of banking operations/concepts)
- Work experience with Unix, Oracle/SQL, CASA, Putty, Java, AML, CRM, clear logs, Jira.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Job Description :position Type : Full Timetype Of Hire : Associate Development Program (full Time Hire)education Desired : Bachelor Of Computer Sciencetravel Percentage : 25%operations Software Analyst I \u2013 2 To 5 Yearsare You Curious, Mo
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.