Security Agents Job Opportunity At Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) On Fixed Term Contract
Qualification: On the date of interview, the candidate must be in possession of valid Screeners’ Certificate issued by Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS). The candidate must bring their originals certificate in support of their age, qualification, category and screener certificate. The candidates are also required to submit one set of self - attested documents supporting their eligibility on the date of interview.
- Class A City : Rs, 20,190/- per month
- Class B City : Rs. 18,360/- per month
- Class C City : Rs. 15,660/- per month
- In addition to the above, incumbent will be eligible for an additional allowances of Rs. 1000/- for BASIC AVSEC and Rs. 1500/- for X-BIS.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidate would be required to undergo Professional Competency Assessment on the same or next day after document verification
Those who are in possession of Screener certificate are required to report for registration and Professional Competency Assessment on Monday, 13th May 2019 between 0900 to 1200 hours.
- Delhi: Office of the Regional Security Head, Air India Limited, IGI Airport, JAL Road, Near Terminal – I, Palam, New Delhi - 110037
- Mumbai: Office of the Regional Security Head, Air India Limited, 1 st Floor, Suraksha Bhawan, Old Airport, Kalina, Santacruz Mumbai – 400 029
- Chennai: Office of the Regional Security Head, Air India Limited, Air India Unity Complex, Pallavaram, Chennai – 600043 Near Airport Police Station.
- Kolkata: Office of the Regional Security Head, Air India Limited, New Technical Area, NSCBI Airport, Dum Dum.
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on the 13.05.2019 are required to fill in the enclosed application format and report for registration and Professional Competency Assessment.
The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 13.05.2019 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons thereof .