Key skills required for the job are:
- Solaris Admin-L2 (Mandatory)
- NMS-EMS Testing-L2
- Knowledge on Solaris10 & 11 server configuration
- Exposure on blade,rack and compact deployments.
- Good knowledge on LDAP, DNS, DHCP configurations
- Installing and configuring Citrix application and applying license.
- Importing and Exporting network elements from NETSIM Simulators to OSS- RC servers.
- Knowledge in Networking, Networking devices.
- Knowledge in installing SUSI Linux by using DVD method.
- Managing installation and configuration of OSSRC by adding CORE, GRAN, WRAN and LRAN network elements and test for data from NEs to OSSRC
- Exposure JIRA, CITRIX, MHWEB, Netsim.
- Handson experience OSS, NMS/EMS Testing, Solaris10& 11, UNIX and OSS-RC.
- Hands on Sun SPARC Systems & X86 Blade and Rack systems.
As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues. Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager. Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders. Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement. Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports. Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis. Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys. Work on the service improvement programs. Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects. Training of new team members. Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents
Minimum work experience:3 - 5 Years
Looking for B.e/b.tech graduates profile.