Vacancy : 1 Security Screeners
Qualification : Any Graduate
Vacancies : 272 Posts
Salary : Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 30,000/-Per Month
Experience : 0 - 15 years
Job Location : Chennai , Calicut/Kozhikode , Ahmedabad , Kolkata
Walk-In Date : 28/06/2019 - 07/07/2019
Qualifictaion : Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from any recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. MUST possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern) Certificate. Preferable:
i.BCAS Certified Screener (Valid Certification)
ii. BCAS Certified In-Line Screener (Valid certification)
iii. Passport issued within last five years.
In case of Ex-Servicemen- who are graduates, having a service record of minimum 15 years in the armed forces and who have been honorably discharged from the services during the preceding two years, age relaxation will be given as per rules.
2. Emoluments: Rs.25000/- to Rs.30000/- per month plus applicable allowances & benefits. On acquiring/having valid Basic AVSEC qualification & screener certification, additional allowances for BASIC AVSEC and screeners will be paid as applicable. Pay protection will given to those who are working in other PSUs/Private Organizations.
Walk In Dates and Venue:
2.Ahmedabad -30.06.2019 at 10:00AM
3.Calicut -05.07.2019 at 10:00AM -Nalanda (Training Hall), Administrative Office, Airports Authority Of India, Calicut Airport, Calicut 673 647
4.Chennai -07.07.2019 at 10:00AM-AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, Integrated Air Cargo Complex, Meenabakkam, Chennai Airport, Chennai 600 027.
1. The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) initially for a period of three years subject to their Medical Fitness, prescribed for the position. The period of one year will be treated as probation period and on successful completion of probation period, the period of engagement will be considered for extension of two years at the sole discretion of the Management of AAICLAS. Selected candidates have to join at the station of engagement then only the appointment will come into force.
2. Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s).
3. For the selection process, no reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
4 . Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of three years.
(a) The FTC will be renewable only on clearing Refresher BASIC AVSEC Course in maximum number of three chances and subject to satisfactory performance.
(b) The Contract could be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
(c) The Contract could be terminated in case the candidate is unable to qualify the requisite refresher examinations conducted by Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) within prescribed time limit and only 3 attempts will be permitted to qualify requisite examinations. In other words, the passing of requisite refresher examinations within the prescribed limit conducted by BCAS is mandatory condition for continuation of Contract.
5. Selected Candidates will be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five thousand only) as Security Deposit for a period of 3 years and have to sign a Bond to serve the company for a period of 3 years. On completion of successful contract engagement for three years the Security Deposit will be refunded to the candidates. In case of failure of Bond Conditions of leaving the Company without notice and/or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the Security Deposit will not be released and forfeited.
6. The applicant must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st June 2019, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
7. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
8. The decision of AAICLAS Management regarding the eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post etc. shall be final and binding on all the candidates. Merely fulfilling of the minimum qualifications, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for tests/selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates found ineligible or not called for test/selection process;
9. AAICLAS reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/ enlarge/ cancel the engagement/selections process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the AAICLAS Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
10 . AAICLAS will not bear any liability on account of service bond/salary/leave salary /pension contribution etc. if any, of previous employment of any candidate working in Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking.
11. Prescribed format of Application is attached.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.