West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for 18203 posts: West Bengal School Service Commission has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of 18203 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in various departments such as physical education, work education /physical education and hons./post graduate (pg). To fill up all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates West Bengal School Service Commission has issued the employment notification and welcoming applications forms. So aspirants those who are having enough educational qualification such as applicants must have passed graduation degree from any recognized university can apply through online. Where the application forms are available at the official website, so aspirants are advised to read and register the online application form on or before the last date of 15th march 2016. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application fee and important dates are given below.
West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts:
Name of the posts:
For Hons. /post graduate (PG): 15947 Posts
For work education /physical education: 1019 Posts
For physical education: 1237 Posts
About WBSSC: West Bengal School Service Commission Act, 1997 (West Bengal Act IV 1997) enacted by notification No. 936-L dated 1.4.1997 came into power with effect from 01.11.1997 for the reason of recruitment of assistant teacher and headmaster/ headmistress in recognized non-government aided schools in West Bengal and presently the recruitment processes are guided by the West Bengal School Service Commission (selection of persons for appointment to the post of teacher) rules, 2007.
- Age limit: applicants age should be there as per the rules and regulations of the government. Age relaxation would be applicable as per the rules and regulation of the government.
- Educational qualification: applicants must have passed graduation degree from any recognized university.
Selection process: West Bengal School Service Commission will employ the candidates based on the performance in the written exam and personal interview.
- How to apply: all interested and eligible candidates those who are willing to apply for these vacancies are advised to register the online application at official website. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application form for further usage.
Important dates for WBSSC Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 19th February 2016
- Last date for the submission of application form: 15th March 2016.
This Job Has Been Expired. Visit Latest Rojgar Samachar
to Apply for All New Rojgar Samachar in Hindi, English and Gujarati