WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016 for 60 posts: Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has released the employment notification for the recruitment of 60 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in assistant engineer (electrical 50 posts and mechanical 10 posts). So in order to employ all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates WBSEDCL has issued the employment notification and welcoming applications forms. Therefore aspirants those who are having enough educational qualification such as applicants must have passed bachelor degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university can apply through online. Where online application process is going to start from 10th February 2016 to 10th March 2016. Application forms with mistakes would be treated as rejected. After the successful conclusion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application for further usage. Other important details age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and important dates are given below.
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts: 60 posts
Name of the posts: assistant engineer
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 50 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 10 Posts
Job location: West Bengal
Age limit: Applicants age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on the last date of submission of application form. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
- Educational qualification: applicants must have passed bachelor degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
Selection process: Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited will employ the candidates based on the performance in the written exam and personal interview.
Pay scale: selected candidates would be given a salary of Rs.15600-31900 with Grade pay 5400/- per month.
- Application fee: all applicants have to pay application fee of 400/- through bank challan or candidates can pay application fee through net banking or debit card or credit card.
- How to apply: all interested and eligible candidates those who are willing to apply for these vacancies are advised to register the online application form on or before the last date. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application for further usage.
Important dates for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 10th February 2016
- Last date for the submission of application form: 10th March 2016.
This Job Has Been Expired. Visit Latest Rojgar Samachar
to Apply for All New Rojgar Samachar in Hindi, English and Gujarati