UNDP Recruitment 2016: United Nations Development Programme(UNDP) recently released a recruitment to filling up 80 Project Officer and Assistant jobs. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in Arunachal Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online application form at www.undp.org on or before application closing date 20-03-2016. For more information regarding UNDP Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
UNDP Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies - 80 posts
Name of the post -
1. Senior Project Officer: 09
2. Project Officer (Capacity Building and M&E): 10
3. Project Officer (IT): 09
4. Admin & Finance Assistant: 06
5. Project Officer (Operations): 46
Name of the Organization: United Nations Development Programme(UNDP)
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for UNDP Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website www.undp.org. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification ,deposit the application fee. After successful submission take a printout of system generated acknowledgement.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://www.undp.org
2. Click on link named UNDP Recruitment 2016.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Last date for correction of application form: 20-03-2016.
References for this recruitment:
Download official notification & Apply Online -
visit official website - https://www.undp.org