TNPSC Recruitment 2015: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has recently announced an employment notification for the year 2015 . The applications are invited from the eligible persons for the posts of Group 2 A cadre. There are 1946 number of vacancy in total. The employment notification is issued on employment news. The candidates can apply in the Online Mode from the official website before last date i.e 18th November 2015. This recruitment belongs to Tamilnadu state.
TNPSC invites applications from the eligible persons of Indian origin. It is good opportunity for the job seekers having age limit as per government rules and regulations and the candidates interested to work in this department can apply for these vacancies. The candidates applying for the posts must possess minimum required qualification and experience as per norms of government. The selected candidates for the above mentioned post will get attractive salary and emoluments.
More information regarding the recruitment, vacancy details, name of cadre, Education criteria, selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, important dates and links are prescribed under in this website for reference of candidates.
TNPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Number of Posts 1946 Posts
1. Personal Clerk in TNPSC 1
2. Assistant in various departments in TN Ministerial Service 1332
3. Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department 2
4. Planning Junior Assistant , TN State Planning Commission 2
5. Assistant in Finance Department 26
6. Assistant in TNPSC 2
7. LDC in TN Legislative Assembly -1
8. Junior Cooperative Auditor in Coop Audit department 308
Non Interview Posts Group II A services:
1. Assistant in Forest Department 36
2. Assistant in Stationery and Printing Department 30
3. Assistant in Survey and Settlement Department 10
4. Personal Clerk in Secretariat 6
5. Personal Clerk in TNPSC 1
The applicants should possess the education criteria as per norms to apply for the above mentioned posts.
Refer the notification for complete details.
The applicants possessing the age limit as per norms can apply for the vacancies.
Age Limit 18 to 30 Years
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
Selection Process for the above mentioned Posts:
The candidates will be hired based on tests and interview conducted by officials.
How to Apply:
The candidates have to apply in Online Mode from the official website and submit the completely filled applications before Last date.
Last date of receipt of Applications: 18th November 2015
Last date of payment of fee through Bank or Post Office : 13th November 2015
Date of written exam: 24th January 2016 from 10 Am to 1 Pm
For Detailed Notification